This is a non invasive treatment that stimulates collagen and elastin production.
Microneedling (Collagen Induction)
Microneedling is a clinically proven skin treatment that causes ‘micro trauma’ to the skin by producing thousands of micro channels into the skin. The skin starts the healing and repairing process, resulting in the skin stimulating collagen and elastin. Rejuvenating and regenerating itself over a period of time.
As a consequence of the skin repairing and healing itself it makes the skin smoother, brighter, evens out skin tone and texture. Giving the skin an overall healthier and happy looking appearance.
It significantly improves the appearance of –
- fine lines and wrinkles
- acne scarring
- sun damaged and pigmentated skin
- dull and lacklustre skin
This treatment includes both an enzyme peel and Dermalux LED light therapy.
We use an electronic Dermatech pen device which is FDA approved and CE certified and during the treatment we apply a sterile EGF (epidermal growth factor) cocktail serum suitable for the skin condition and concern.
Recommended course of four treatments, every two weeks. Some clients might possibly need 6 or 8 treatments, depending on the skin concern and condition.
Single treatment = £170
Course of 4 = £600
Recommended to have every 2 weeks.
Before your treatment stop using the following products and procedures:
- Botox / Fillers
- Waxing / Electrolysis / Depilatory creams (2 weeks prior)
- Exfoliators that may be drying or irritating (2 weeks prior)
- Products containing Retinol, AHA’s, BHA’s or Benzyl Peroxide (2 weeks)
- Self-immune topical treatments (2 weeks)
- Treatments that produce skin hypersensitivity (4 weeks)
Please note: This treatment is not suitable if you have any of the following conditions.
- Open wounds, sunburn, excessively sensitive skin, dermatitis, inflammatory rosacea or active acne in the area to be treated.
- A history of allergies, rashes or other skin reactions or may be sensitive to infection (please speak to us if unsure).
- Active cold sores / herpes simplex.
- Taken Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) within the last year.
- A history of skin cancer, or received chemotherapy / radiation therapy in the last year.
- Heart conditions, blood disorders or taking anti-coagulants.
- Pregnant or breast feeding (lactating).
Please note: In order to get maximum results from the course all the treatments need to be booked upfront and used within the time frame allocated. Once the time frame has expired, any remaining ‘paid for’ treatments will be used at the discretion of the salon and the ‘free’ treatments become invalid .
Questions about a treatment? I’m here to help!
It’s natural that you may have questions about a treatment. Feel free to contact us prior to a booking if you have query or need some advice about a treatment.
The Perfect Gift! Our Gift Card!
we offer a variety of Gift Card packages, so if your unsure what to give that special someone – or even if you want to treat yourself! – you’ll be sure to find some inspiration!